Tuesday 2 August 2016

This is how it all started

     Not much time has elapsed since the bug of cooking, in fact baking in particular had bitten this otherwise lazy me. But its a known fact that if you start something late it catches on with that much zest. And here I am sharing my journey (mostly turbulent) of baking with the readers who stumble upon my blog.
You must have guessed by now that writing is not my forte but I promise to cover my disability here with the information, techniques and methods which will make every home bakers lives fun and fruitful.
But before one takes up the interesting challenge of baking at home and that too with your house full of critiques in the form of Husbands, Wives, Children or elders, I must tell you that the journey is loaded with happiness and fun, especially when one witnesses their creations puff up full of airy holes promising a heavenly bite. Disasters do lurk at every corner but these make the fun quotient also shoot up as the challenges are conquered and failures turned into unprecedented success. 
Read on the posts to follow and you will certainly find amazing cooking and baking secrets, creative recipes, useful shortcuts and above all learning to create items which you find packed in expansive bottles and jars on the shelves of grocery stores and hesitate to buy because of their price tag does not commensurate with the quantity offered.
So hop on and  do not hesitate to ask or request me things popping up in your heads and not listed in the blog. Help me to make this blog ever more helpful for the people like you. 
My First French Bread

2 comments:

  1. A promising looking blog. Looking forward to some good things ahead.

    ReplyDelete