Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thanks Giving

   Gosh I posted my first post. Now time for thanks giving, a habit rubbed on to me by a very special friends of mine. So I begin by thanking them as the main force and motivation behind most of the crazy things I have started lately. Off course by family of wifey and two big brats are egging me on to take the plunge. They have stoically faced the brunt of many tooth shattering and sometimes over or under baked loaves or cakes but always awaited the perfect one I promised in my next attempt.  

  My mother whose life starts and ends in the kitchen trying to dish out most delicious food in this world for her children and anyone who visited has been my early memories of what a place called kitchen can contribute to happiness quotient to lives of the creators of food.

 Guess my list of living beings end here but how can in not mention my dear GOOGLE. The omni present teacher of all things.

 Thank you all my dear readers of this blog who are going to ensure that this journey never ends and while moving on is able to benefit the readers their friends and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment